What is the mission of the Warrenton Youth Soccer Club? The founders of WYSC created the league as a place where children of all ages and abilities could learn about sports while having fun. The emphasis is on learning, teamwork and sportsmanship.

Home

My my My my

Winners for 2018 Session 1 and 2!

Mills - Session 1

Mills- Session 2  

Registration for Summer Volleyball 2018

Overview  

Summer Recreational Volleyball is a fantastic way for new players to develop skills and advance players to practice and improve. WYSC provides a fun environment for all skill levels to participate in volleyball. Every player has an opportunity to play. The matches are held in a rotating serve pattern allowing players to participate in different positions on the court.

Session Date Age Practice Day Practice Time Game Day Game Time
1  6/4/18 - 7/08/18 7 and up

weekdays or Saturday

TBD Sunday afternoon TBD
2 7/9/18 - 8/12/18 7 and up weekdays or

Saturday

TBD Sunday afternoon TBD

Team Assigment Policies and Rules  

Warrenton Youth Sports Club makes every effort to assign players to the teams based upon specifications and special requests made during online registrations. We take pride in our effort to continually assigning returning players to the same team they played with in the prior season, Please note the following policies and rules taken into consideration as we form rosters:

1. Returning players who register and pay within the Regular Registration period receive priority team placement and will likely be placed back on the team they played with in the prior season.

2. Players who didn't play in the prior season, and new players who register within the Regular Registration period will be receive priority placement, secondary to the returning players. We will make every effort to place these new players on a team which meets the special requests asked during online registration. However, please note that if a team you requested fills up with all of its returning players, the non-returning player will then be placed on a different team that meets their specifications (i.e. practice day preference). Competitive players will be assigned to team evenly and the final placement will be based on the volleyball director of operations. 

3. Players who register after the Regular Registration period will be placed on teams that still have spots availableIn some cases, we will be able to honor specifications and special requests made during online registrations. We will make every effort to place your child on a team within your special request, but we cannot guarantee that this will happen.

4. Ages 7 to 9 , 10 - 11 and 12+ practice once a week with a game on Sunday after 2.

5. Rosters sizes will be a maximum of 12 players.

6. Registration for Session 1 will be closed on June 2nd.  Registration for Session 2 will be closed on July 9th.

Games

1. Games will be played Sunday's after 1:00 PM.

2. Games are played outdoor at WYSC's courts within the Athey Complex.

3. In case games are cancelled on Sunday, these games will be automatically played the following Saturday using the same game schedule as the cancelled date.

Registration Fee

Early Bird    $ 70.00   04/16/2018 to 05/01/2018 

Regular       $ 80.00  05/02/2018 to 7/12/2018

Register for Both Session get a  $ 10.00  Discount for a total of $140.00 for both sessions

Those registering less than two weeks before the start of the season may not recieve their jerseys by the first game of the season.

*When registering for both sessions players will receive 1 jersey

Bathroom facility at the Athey Complex

For additional information contact:

Info@wysc.org or 540-347-WYSC(9972)

-